Join us at the Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre in Beausejour, Manitoba for 5 Days focused on faith, heart, mind, and skills for the art of intercultural ministry.
• Ecumenical + interactive program
• Attendees enjoy the unique residential setting
• Practical ideas to use in your own context
• Nurture cultural understanding + awareness in your community
• Learn more about the program and register here
*** Register by April 29***
What people have to say about Engage Difference! – Deepening Understanding for Intercultural Ministry:
• “I grew in self-awareness and grew in my capacity to be in right relationships with God’s people.”
• “It was one of the best learning events I have attended, in that it allowed me enough time to consider how I might apply learnings to my context.”
• “This course has helped equip me immensely with tools for intercultural ministry; with tools to help us become more self-aware”
The location: The Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre showcases unique conversation and experiences of ministry across difference; including relationships between indigenous and settler peoples and narratives of land and migration, both recent and historical.
• United Church of Canada up to $700/person. To apply, visit this link
• Presbyterian Church in Canada: contact Glynis Williams 1-800-619-7301 x255 GWilliams@presbyterian.ca
• Anglican Church of Canada: Contact your Parish, Bishop, the Anglican Foundation of Canada or Eileen Scully (ACC Director: Faith, Worship and Ministry) firstname.lastname@example.org for bursary ideas.
• Persons from “marginalized” communities (racialized, newer immigrants, aboriginal, and others) may qualify for a diversity grant. Contact the Forum for Intercultural Leadership and Learning:email@example.com
• Other denominations or groups: Please contact the Forum for Intercultural Leadership and Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information and registration at: